Sunday, June 14, 2015

‘Vette Fans Probably Oughta Skip This Video: Cobra Vs C6 Z06"


‘Vette Fans Probably Oughta Skip This Video: Cobra Vs C6 Z06


‘Vette Fans Probably Oughta Skip This Video: Cobra Vs C6 Z06

I’m gonna go ahead and assume that this unbearably shaky video is due to cameraman being a Corvette fanatic who became fever-stricken at the sight of his favourite getting properly spanked by a Cobra. My second guess would be that he’s actually a Cobra fan trying to outrun this C6 Z06.
At first I thought this race took place on a dam, but now I’m convinced it was on a bridge, seeing as how this Vette can’t race worth a dam…
Relax, Corvette fans! Jeez, ever heard of a joke? It goes like this: Corvette won.
                                                      Full video:      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOnF-2LD00I

No comments:

Post a Comment